National Institutes of Health (NIH)
– The NIH is designed to “improve the health of the nation by conducting and supporting research.”
– Provides regularly updated information about federally and privately supported clinical research in human volunteers.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides information to improve the general well-being of it’s readers.
National Center for Health Statistics
– In cooperation with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, this site will provide statistical data relating to various diseases and illnesses.
– This agency promotes overall healthy living.
National Cancer Institute
– The Nation Cancer Institute provides information ranging from type of cancer to current cancer research.